1. The rental price is determined by the type of vehicle chosen and the period of use. The full amount is paid on the day of rental of the vehicle. The minimum rental period on which the price is calculated is 24 hours.
All prices are in Euro and include VAT.
2. To the rental price is added a deposit, which is also paid on the day of the rental. After the return and the inspection of the vehicle the company returns the deposit to the Renter, except in the cases where deficiencies, damages or theft are established, for which the Renter fails to provide a protocol from the Traffic Police – their value will be deducted from the deposit.
See Section Insurance from the General Conditions.
The price includes:
– Car rental in the country;
– Unlimited mileage across the country;
– Road tax – vignette for the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria;
– Civil liability insurance;
– Full CASCO Insurance. Applies upon submission of a protocol from the Traffic Police or a bilateral finding protocol for traffic accident. It does not apply upon use of drugs, alcohol or other narcotics and upon compliance with the Road Traffic Act;
– Winter tires (from 01.11. until 31.03.);
– Replacement of the vehicle in the event of mechanical failure;
– Second driver;
– 20% VAT;
Obligations of the COMPANY:
1. The company undertakes the obligation to deliver the vehicle in full technical condition and with a set of equipment and documents.
2. The company undertakes the obligation to provide the Renter with another vehicle in case of mechanical failure.
Requirements to the RENTER:
The Renter must have a valid driver’s license and an experience of at least 3 years, and must provide documents proving his/her identity. The Renter’s minimum age must be 23 years. Renters between the ages of 21 and 23 pay a Young Driver fee in the amount of EUR 20 and a double deposit.
Obligations of the RENTER:
1. The Renter is obliged to use the rented vehicle for its intended purpose.
2. The Renter does not have the right to assign the vehicle to other persons not mentioned in the contract.
3. In case of loss, destruction or theft of a coupon, registration number, keys and/or GPS navigation of the rented vehicle, the client pays a fine in the amount of EUR 100/each.
4. Repairs on the rented vehicle performed by the client without the knowledge of the company will not be reimbursed.
5. In the event of a traffic accident, the Renter is obliged to provide to the company all documents issued by the Traffic Police certifying the relevant event. In case the Renter fails to do so, he/she will be liable and must pay the full amount of the damages, as well as the number of days required until the full repair of the vehicle.
6. In case of theft or total damage, the Renter must immediately notify the company and provide all issued documents from the Traffic Police certifying the event. In case the Renter fails to do so, he/she will be liable and must pay the full value of the vehicle.
7. In case of damage or theft, an administrative fee in the amount of EUR 30 is charged, regardless of the liability of the Renter.
8. The Renter is fully liable for any damage to the interior of the vehicle: upholstery, dashboard, seats and more.
9. During the rental period all fines by controlling authorities will be at the expense of the Renter.
10. The Renter bears the risk and full financial liability in the following cases:
– drives or provides the driving of the vehicle to a person who does not have a driver’s license;
– it has been proven that the driver has used alcohol or another narcotic substance;
– the vehicle was used to commit an intentional crime;
1. The rented vehicle has Civil Liability Insurance and Full CASCO Insurance, which cover the Renter’s liability in case of theft and damage to the rented vehicle, except when:
– There are damages or loss on the chassis, including the tires and rims, not caused by fire or accidents;
– Theft or damage to wipers, radio, antenna, tires, hubcaps, mirrors, registration number, keys, loss of documents, damage to the interior of the passenger compartment;
– Damages are caused upon unauthorized use of the vehicle, excessive or inadequate speed, off-road driving;
– Damage or theft of the personal belongings of the Renter;
– Damage caused by incorrect refuel;
– Keys and documents are left in the vehicle;
– In the absence of a protocol from the Traffic Police or a bilateral finding protocol for traffic accident in case of damage or accident;
– The damage is caused by driving of the vehicle under the influence of alcohol or drugs;
– The vehicle is operated by a person who does not have a valid driver’s license;
2. In case of a traffic accident, the road assistance is at the expense of the client;
3. In the event of a traffic accident abroad, regardless of the fault, the Renter is obliged to transport the vehicle to Bulgaria at his/her own expense. In this case, a replacement vehicle will not be provided.
4. Exhausted accumulator (upon forgotten lights, radio, etc.) and flat tires are not covered by the insurance and are at the expense of the Renter!
1. The minimum rental period is 24 hours.
2. The maximum rental period is 30 days. Long-term rental of a vehicle is possible only after negotiation at the office of S & Z.
3. In the event of a delay in returning the vehicle after the expiry of the rental contract, the client must pay a penalty as follows:
– from 1 to 3 hours: 3 Euros per hour,
– more than 3 hours of delay: a whole rental day
– delay of up to 1 hour is not charged.
4. Extension of the rental period is possible only with the explicit consent of S & Z. The client is obliged to inform the company in due time on one of the telephones specified in the contract. Upon a delay of more than 24 hours without the company being informed and without its explicit consent, the client owes rent for the overdue period and the rented vehicle is declared for search.
5. Upon extension of the contract, the passed rental period is not recalculated, i.e. the must pay the rate specified in the contract.
6. Upon early termination of the contract by the Renter, the remainder of the amount will not be refunded.
RENTING AND RETURNING A VEHICLE OUTSIDE OF THE WORKING HOURS
The renting and returning of a vehicle outside of the working hours is charged EUR 5. Renting and returning of a vehicle on Sunday is charged EUR 10.
Monday to Friday, from 9 AM until 6 PM
Saturday: from 9 AM until 2 PM
The service is only available upon request at S & Z office.
One-way rental fee is charged when renting a vehicle from one city and returning it to another city within the country. The returning of a vehicle to a city, in which S & Z has an office, but is different from the place of renting, is charged as a one-way rental. The same goes for the opposite.
All one-way rentals are subject to prior request. Prices vary depending on the distance between the cities. If necessary, contact us in our offices.
Exemplary one-way rentals:
Plovdiv – Sofia /airport/: € 45
Plovdiv – Sofia /city/: € 50
Plovdiv – Burgas: € 60
Unlimited mileage within the country
The additional extras that you can use upon car rental are: snow chains, baby seat, GPS navigation and more. Being able to use any of these extras, you will experience more comfort when traveling.
Fee for baby seat: € 5, once; Fee for snow chains: € 2.5, once; Fee for GPS: € 5, once
Car rental outside of the country:
Traveling abroad is only possible through a prior request and permission by S & Z. All attempts to improperly leave the country will be charged as a violation of the Rental terms of the Company!
Prices vary depending on the type of vehicle and the countries to which the client will travel.
Method of payment:
In cash, via bank transfer or with credit or debit card